Performance in Times of Crisis
In quarantine times, loading speed in systems is key to providing adequate service, as well as maintaining customer satisfaction and demand.
Users expect a web page or application to respond within 2 to 6 seconds. Each additional second translates into fewer conversions and more losses.
Did you know… one second delay on an e-Commerce site selling $100,000.00 pesos per day can potentially represent 2.5 million in lost sales per year?
You will discover how to measure and improve the response times of your systems.
- The importance of performance and how to get immediate results.
- How NeoLoad allows you to design scripts 5 to 10 times faster.
- Integrating NeoLoad into Agile and DevOps processes.
- Leveraging the cloud to generate large concurrent user loads (10,000 to 50,000)
- NeoLoad’s capacity to stress applications such as SAP, Citrix, Oracle EBS, Oracle Forms, Flex, Micro Services, and others.
Find out why companies like:
CEMEX, BBVA Bancomer, DELL, Adidas, BestBuy, The Home Depot (USA),
are using NeoLoad to optimize performance testing processes and increase their sales.